Do you have the aspiration for a leadership career? Are you passionate about the prospect of leading our business and our people in the future? Then join us, a world leader in gases, engineering and healthcare, whose success is built on employees who are proud of what they do.
Reasons to join
Within 20 months we equip you with a solid understanding of how ourbusiness works and what our customers’ needs are by exposing you to three challenging work assignments in our core business functions.
Two assignments abroad (six months each) will foster your insights into our intercultural and diverse organisation. Overall, you’ll develop three folded by: challenges on the job, working with people who demonstrate excellence in their areas and a tailored training curriculum. A senior business leader will mentor you to help you unfold your full potential. Your network amongst your graduate peers as well as an extensive network in the organisation will help you to excel.
We are seeking recent graduates with
- A Masters degree in a natural science, engineering or technical discipline from a well-known university plus business, management or logistics studies
- An international mind-set and a proven track record of internships/or studies abroad
- An appetite for challenges and to work with diverse teams, strong communication skills and exceptional self- motivation
- Ambitions to be a business leader and a natural ability to lead and inspire
- Excellent English language skills and skills in at least one other
- European language
Are you ready to take the lead? Then please send your application with reference “European Graduate” to Hanna Ruohonen, email@example.com no later than March 11, 2016.
Include in your application your English CV, references, academic certificates and a one page essay in English detailing the following questions:
- Why you want to join the European Graduate Program.
- Describe a situation when you had to make a decision without knowing the full facts.
More information about the programme on: www.the-linde-group.com/en/careers/index.html