We are committing ourselves to a number of trainees from the different countries of AGA Northern Europe.
Candidates for the trainee programme have:
· A university level degree with a combination of technical and economical studies
· 1-3 years of working experience after graduation
· A result-oriented approach and an “entrepreneurial” attitude
· Excellent knowledge in both written and spoken English as well as the local language
· A hunger to develop themselves as well as the business
· The trainee becomes a permanent employee from day one.
· The trainee period is 18 months, with three "working periods" in different functions.
· One of the periods shall preferably be outside of the trainee’s own country.
· The trainee projects shall be connected to one of the “key processes” within the relevant function.
· Trainees will have a contact person within HR and a Mentor during this period.
· The trainee’s first job will be decided during the last six months of the traineeship.